Saturday, January 29, 2011

Days 24 to 30:




2 ‘not quite so white anymore’ shirts - clothes bank
1 ‘not so waterproof anymore’ raincoat - Charity Shop
1 white singlet – unloved, Charity Shop
1 yellow singlet - unloved, Charity Shop
giraffe print shoes – still fit my feet but I’ve ‘outgrown’ them, Charity Shop
Zelda Wii game Trademe

This week was easy, we managed to go a full 7 days without buying or acquiring anything new. Starting 11 items in credit from last week we could have done nothing and remained on track. But I have begun to look more objectively at my stuff and without trying I quickly found 6 more items to go. Pete finished playing this Wii game a while ago and was happy to sell so we’re done.

7 out, 0 in, 11 credit carried forward = 11 credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment